What Has Changed due to COVID?
The JB Sharp Series is operating a bit differently this year due to COVID. We are:
- holding the series later in the year;
- requiring ALL Competitors to enter the regatta using Rowing Manager;
- adding extra space between events;
- removing eights from events (pending further health advice);
- keeping a record of all spectators and participants; and
- encouraging spectators, and competitors, to practice physical distancing both before and after their races;
There are however some things that will not change:
- The Sharp series is committed to “Growing Rowing”;
- Novices and new rowers are most welcome;
- There will be no seat fees to enter the regatta;
What are the dates for the Regattas?
You can find the dates on our home page.
|Date||Host||Venue||Entries / Results|
|07/26/2020||Glebe Rowing Club||Blackwattle Bay||Click Here...|
|08/02/2020||UTS / Haberfield Rowing Club||Iron Cove (UTS)||Click Here...|
|08/09/2020||Drummoyne Rowing Clun||Iron Cove (Drummoyne)||Click Here...|
|08/23/2020||Balmain Rowing Club||Iron Cove (Balmain Course)||Click Here...|
|09/13/2020||Leichhardt Rowing Club||Iron Cove (Leichhardt)||Click Here...|
How do I Enter the Regatta?
ALL competitors must ensure they have registered to compete before 3pm on the Friday before the regatta. To register to compete, please speak to your club to add you to their entries, or if you are a club administrator, log in to Rowing Manager, locate the relevant regatta, and fill in the entry form. Please make sure you do this before 3pm on the Friday before the regatta – if you have any difficulties please Contact Us.
Where can I find more information?
|NSW Health COVID Statistics||NSW Government information with latest local statistics regarding infection and transmission.|
|Rowing NSW Covid Resource Page||All the information regarding the return to rowing in NSW, including updates, regatta resources and government resources.|
|Health.gov.au COVIDSafe App Webiste||For important information regarding the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe App.|
|Commonwealth COVID Statistics||Australian Government COVID Statistics Webpage|